Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning
PROFESSIONAL CARPET CLEANING FOR TRACKED-IN DIRT
Let’s face it, carpet cleaning can be a dreary task. What can be more damaging than tracked-in direct? It acts like sandpaper and destroys carpets fibers. As a result, your carpet looks old and worn out. Our team of professional cleaners steam cleans carpets, making your carpet look like freshly woven pieces of art.
FEATURES OF CARPET CLEANING
- Carpet Techs at Dynamic Duo Cleaning are IICRC certified.
- We offer Commercial and Residential Cleaning.
- Extreme Power XPH-9600 for portable steam cleaning (Daimer) are used.
- We have Truck Mount Power, flexibility, and the power which allows us to handle all kind of carpet cleaning jobs.
- Advanced hot water extraction (steam cleaning)
- Taking care of you and the environment with Eco-Green products. Which is why we leave absolutely no residues behind.
GET RID OF THE STUBBORN CARPET STAINS
When its stains versus Dynamic Duo, the victor is always Dynamic Duo Cleaning. This is because we have thorough training and cutting-edge equipment for professional carpet cleaning. Therefore, you need not worry about those stains that are making your expensive carpet lose its charm.
For more details and booking of our professional services call 952-236-4357
At least once a year everyone needs to get their Upholstery Cleaning done by the professionals at Dynamic Duo. This allows you to get rid of dust, food particles, pollen, and pet dander. Cleaning professionally up-cycles your furniture which makes it look as brand as new.
GET RID OF STUBBORN UPHOLSTERY STAINS
Never use commercial products for stain removal without the expertise of professional upholstery cleaners at Dynamic Duo Cleaning. Our experts know how to handle different types of fabrics. For example, we use dedicated techniques such as hot water extraction and hot liquid solution. This in return helps to remove stains safely, without any damage to the fabric.
- Area Rug Steam-Cleaning
- Pet Enzyme Urine Treatment and Deodorizer W/UV Light
- Spot Treatment
- Stain Guard by Maxim advanced
CARPET AND UPHOLSTERY STEAM CLEANING PREPARATION
Please see our proven tips and recommendations for carpet and upholstery cleaning preparation. This will save time and ensure we spend it doing the work we need to! We want you to have the best experience with the least amount of inconvenience. To accomplish this goal, we need your help in doing minor preparations for your cleaning visit.
VACUUM BEFORE THE CLEAN
- Thoroughly vacuum the areas/pieces requested for steam-cleaning before we arrive, if possible. This includes using a crevice tool on your upholstery and/or along with the trim work of the carpet.
- Vacuuming before a professional steam-cleaning will remove 40% of soil and dust and so the results of your steam-cleaning will be better.
- Any steam-cleaning with dirt and dust embedded in the carpet will damage the fibers and the top layer.
- If you are unable to vacuum before we arrive, give us a call at 952-236-4357 or email us at email@example.com to add on vacuuming service.
- Remove breakable items such as tabletop lamps and brick‐a‐brack during the cleaning process. Our liability insurance does not allow us to handle these items or to move furniture with breakables in place.
- Remove as many small pieces of furniture as possible, such as dining chairs, ottomans, and small tables from the areas you plan to have us clean.
- Your technician will be glad to help move light furniture at no extra charge, such as dining room chairs. Your cooperation helps us do a better job for you.
- We also would appreciate the floors to be free of personal items, toys, books, etc.
- Please let your family pets know that our technicians will not bite! We would appreciate mutual consideration!
- Pets need to be secured or gated away from the area to be serviced.
- We accept no responsibility for pets getting loose; as your door will be open (to allow for hoses) during your cleaning. We will not enter your home if no one is present and dogs are loose. Please make arrangements for your pets prior to our arrival.
- Secure floor length draperies on the windowsill or drapery rod using hangers. This procedure prevents the fabric from directly contacting damp carpets during cleaning and drying, kindly perform this function prior to our arrival.
- Exceptions to these steps would be different if you have animal urine that is being removed. Please make sure all areas of animal urine are cleared with at least a two-foot radius.
- We might need larger areas for different methods of exaction. When Dynamic Duo Cleaning arrives at your house, we will help with the details of preparing for carpet cleaning with animal urine. We give it our approval to make sure your items are safe and dry.
- After our arrival for steam-cleaning, we will help you with the details for carpet cleaning with animal urine.
- We give it our approval in order to make sure that all of your items are safe and dry.
- Kindly share all of your concerns and queries with our technician during the pre-cleaning inspection
- Inform them about pet stains.
- If possible, tell the technician what caused the stain or spot.
- The cleaning technician assigned to your job is trained in specialized spotting procedures. He or she can evaluate spots and make appropriate recommendations.
SERVICES IN OUR STEAM CLEANING:
- We use the most advanced hot water extraction (steam-cleaning) with Pre-Treatment of General Soiled Areas and Deodorizer Applied.
- We provide Eco-Green® product which is soap-free leaving behind absolutely no residue!
- The unique low flow technology in our powerful cleaning machine leaves your carpet ready for use in at least 24 hours.
- Excessive build-up of dirt and grime – If your carpet/upholstery has not been well-maintained and/or it has not been professionally steam-cleaned in at least 1 year, we will charge you our hourly rate for the extra number of hours spent cleaning your carpet/upholstery.
- Spot Treatment – We offer many different treatments for stains. Your Carpet Technician will look at the stain to determine which Spot Treatment solution will work best to remove or reduce the appearance of the stain. The more we know about how long the stain has been sitting, what type of stain it is, and how it got there, will help us determine which solution will work best.
- Pet Enzyme Urine Treatment W/ UV Light & Deodorizer – You can learn more about our Pet Enzyme Urine Treatment
- Stain Guard by Maxim™ Advanced for Better Protection – You can learn more about our Stain Guard here.
- We are always happy to add-on vacuuming of carpets for $15 per room up to 150 square ft.
- Any additional square ft. beyond the estimate is .30¢ per square ft., Added rooms are $45 up to 150 square ft., hallways are $15 each, walk-in closets $15 each, steps are $2.50 each, and landings are $7.50 each.
- Any additional square ft. beyond the estimate for UV Light with Pet Enzyme Treatment is .20¢ per square foot, added rooms are $30 up to 150 square ft., hallways are $15 each, walk-in closets $15 each, steps are $2.50 each, and landings are $7.50 each.
TERMS OF SERVICE
We cannot guarantee the complete removal of Coffee, Wine, Blood, Urine, Rust, Ink, Grease, Makeup, Gum, Kool-Aid, Soda, Mud, Wax, etc.
Due to the various degrees of urine saturation, the time span that the urine has been in the carpet and past treatments by other cleaners we cannot guarantee Urine Removal 100%. If you feel there is still an odor after we have cleaned, we will come back and inspect with our black light to see if there are any spots that are picked up and we will treat and clean that area for half price, please email us within 48-hours of cleaning.
We offer a 48-hour guarantee after your final walk-through. If we must return after our guarantee has expired, there is a $99 minimum trip fee which covers up to 300 square ft. of carpet and does not include our extra services outside of Pre-Treatment of General Soiled Areas, Super-Heated Steam-Cleaning, & Deodorizer Applied.